Article 1 (Privacy Information)
Of the privacy information, "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number included in the information. ， Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other descriptions.
Of the privacy information, "history information and characteristic information" refers to information other than the "personal information" defined above, such as the services used, the products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, and users. Refers to the search keyword searched for, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 (How to collect privacy information)
When a user registers for use, we will provide personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. I may ask you. In addition, transaction records including personal information of users made between users and business partners, and information related to payments include our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from "partners").
For users, we use services and purchased products, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords searched, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (communication status of the terminal when using through a mobile terminal, (Including various setting information when using), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as individual identification information of the terminal and characteristic information, the user uses the service of our company or partner or visits the page Collect when browsing.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
(1) Registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, purchased products, and so that users can view and correct their own registration information and view usage status. Purpose of displaying information about those prices, etc.
(2) Purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using an email address to notify or contact the user, or to send products to the user or contact the user as necessary.
(3) Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and delivery result of mail with delivery certificate to confirm the identity of the user.
(4) Information on payment such as product name and quantity purchased, type and period of service used, number of times, billing amount, name, address, bank account number and credit card number in order to charge the user. Purpose of using(5) ユーザーが簡便にデータを入力できるようにするために，当社に登録されている情報を入力画面に表示させたり，ユーザー のご指示に基づいて他のサービスなど（提携先が提供するものも含みます）に転送したりする目的
(7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for us to provide services to users such as inquiries and billing information, user service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose of using
(8) Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person in question When there is a risk of interfering with
(5) When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance
Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to a third party
Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party.
(I) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(Ii) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
(Iii) When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who jointly use it, and the person who uses it When notifying the person himself / herself of the purpose of use and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or when the person is in a state where he / she can easily know it. P>
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
When we are requested to disclose personal information by the person, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
(3) When it violates other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user may request the Company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedure specified by the Company. I can do it.
If we receive a request from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and delete it. Notify the user.
We use personal information from the person because it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means. When a request for suspension or erasure (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") is requested, the necessary investigation will be conducted without delay, and based on the result, the use of personal information will be suspended, etc. to that effect. I'll announce it. However, if there is a large amount of cost for suspending the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, and if necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual. ， Take this alternative.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 1-17-12 Tokumaru, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo
Company name: Kizuna Co., Ltd.
Email address: email@example.com